Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Working It Out

Holy sweaty! This is me right after my workout and man was I tired and sweaty! Want to know the workout I did to get this sweaty? 


well there ya go! This is the workout calendar, Sweaty September from blogilates.com that I am following and today was lower body! and let me tell you my lower body is on fire! going from muscle to cardio then back to muscle then back to cardio for an hour, hour and a half really gets too you! 
I started my lower body workout with this workout! OMG your legs are gonna die, literally, after I did this workout I could barely stand but i went off and did a cardio workout called the POP Cardio Trafalgar Trimdown Toner, then I went into 45 squats for squat september! did you do your squats today?? After that i went back into that cardio doing one of her POP Kicks: Total Body Cardio Kickboxing Workout, after that was done I "excitedly" went to the Glad You Came Calves Challenge! I worked those calves :) you better too! Lastly for the last cardio i did POP Cardio Summer Sweatfest then I ended my whole workout with POP Pilates: Perky Butt n' Long Lean Legs! Oh and after that workout I stretched! make sure you stretch, stretch, stretch you don't want to pull anything and if one of your goals is to get the split like me then you must stretch every single day for 4 times and you'll get it in no time! But thats my workout that i did tonight and trust me if you follow this workout then you will kill your legs and thats what you want right? Honestly the blogilates calendar is very effective so i HIGHLY recommend everyone that reads this post to follow it! Stay fit lovies and goodnight <3

xoxo GettinginShapex

2 comments:

  1. You are seriously my inspiration to get into shape. You're so amazing!!! I can't thank you enough for this blog and your twitter account.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks a lot :) it makes me happy that people think that! and good get in shape for all the right reasons to feel good about your body i so believe in you!

      Delete