Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Reason For Getting Fit!

So I have been getting A LOT of questions asking what was my reason for getting fit and to eat healthy. So I thought what a better way to tell you guys then to write in my blog so I wont be restricted to 140 characters and that's the whole purpose why i made this blog, to answer your questions and just write posts to inspire you guys! Well for starters here are my Before and After pictures!



                                                                         Me 143^^^^
Me 129^^^^^^
The reason as to why I changed my lifestyle completely was basically because of my family and because I hated how all of my friends were tinier then me and I was just there being fat an everything. I also did not feel good in my body either, I would spend countless nights crying myself to sleep wishing I had a better body. I would look in the mirror and burst into tears because all I would see would be fat. When people said I was skinny I would always reply no I am fat and they would argue with me saying I wasnt. It's not like I was looking for attention, I really wasnt, I really thought and believed I was fat. Honestly I could literally eat a whole bag of salt and vinegar chips and then keep eating after that, which is beyond unhealthy. I have no idea how I wasnt bigger then 143-145. Salt and vinegar chips are my favorite chips but i havent touched them in about 4 months. I havent touched fast food since January and I havent had soda in over a year and 9 months. When track started I thought its time to stop living like this and start getting fit. I had no idea how too, honestly I thought barely eating and working out would help, really didnt until on my personal I noticed fitness accounts so I thought hey why not make a fitness anon account! So I did and look how far it got me! And then I found BLOGILATES! before blogilates I just ran and did the 100 cal workout 5 times, I saw results but i saw results faster with blogilates and I only ate about 1200-1300 cals per day starting off. If it wasnt for my family, especially my sister, calling me fat I wouldnt have started this journey. I wouldnt be where I am now. Being called fat by your family hurts badly, and now since I lost the weight, they have never called me the word fat before. I dont feel like a failure anymore to my family anymore or the fat friend. Thats a huge accomplishment in my book! I love being able to look back and say "I use to be 'somewhat' fat"

xoxo GettinginShapex

No comments:

Post a Comment