Tuesday, September 4, 2012

GoodMorning :)

Goodmorning everyone! How did you guys sleep last night? Remember sleep is a important part to your new healthy lifestyle so make sure you go to bed at a reasonable time! Well its 5:30 here and its pouring :( not a very great start to my morning, but hey at least I have you guys to cheer me up! Oh and I'm super surprised at the views i got on my introduction yesterday! over 300! and not just from the US, you guys are the absolute best and my biggest motivation, i do not want to let my fitfam down now do it? Exactly! So to start my day off I'm going to have a nice big glass of water and some bite sized shredded wheat cereal with no sugar and almond milk. Just 210 cals! I already packed my snacks for school too as well, sadly you wont get another post until later tonight because i have dance right after school till about 4:30! But for snacks i packed an apple, some nuts(almonds, walnuts), a protein bar(special K), 1 cup of multi grain cereal, and 2 bottles of water! I'm gonna have an amazing day at school! Speaking of school I'd better go and start getting ready :D


                                 xoxo GettingInShapex

1 comment:

  1. what you write that's right food and work motivation leads to success

    ReplyDelete